Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - SOBER II , melodrama

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

REICHENBACH
LIKE ICARUS LOVED THE SUN

His lips responded to hers - though while Rhoswen's smiles were delicate and fleeting (and often had to be earned through hard, hard, labour) and his was eternal. If there was one thing the two siblings had in common though... fire. It burned in their veins and brought a savage kind of rage to their lives. Rhoswen was that hurricane, that unstoppable force... but she was also the wildfire, as he was. They burned and burned and their love was perpetual, unyielding and unending. That same love burned between them now, displayed unabashedly upon the Night Kings handsome face. 

He gave a wry smile at her uttered words, ignoring the coolness with which she regarded Denocte. While Reichenbach might have been the perfect fit for Denocte and her lifestyle, Rhoswen had always longed to make her own path, had always been bursting with sunlight where Reichenbach burned long and low like embers in the eternal night. He offered an intimate chuckle, shaking his rugged head and creating music as his coins tinkled within the whorls of his wild hair.

"Who knew indeed..." 

Reich mused, baritone voice fading out as he regarded his sister, subtly checking her over for any injuries or scars - he'd fucking murder anyone who'd had the audacity to touch her.

"How are things in Solterra? I hear Maxence has been rallying the troops, getting things back into order just as we are here."

@Rhoswen sorry poop post and table change bc my old one was giving me grief haha

Messages In This Thread
SOBER II , melodrama - by Rhoswen - 07-16-2017, 11:08 AM
RE: SOBER II , melodrama - by Reichenbach - 07-20-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: SOBER II , melodrama - by Rhoswen - 07-24-2017, 05:57 AM
RE: SOBER II , melodrama - by Reichenbach - 07-31-2017, 11:47 PM