Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - leviathan's wake

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 24 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Merchant
Female [she/her]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  13.3 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: Halokinesis  |    Bonded: N/A

the tide simply went out without them.
“Spring could stand to come a little sooner,” she grunted. Saphira reckoned he was busy enough, busy enough with something that she didn’t need to get involved in. This life wasn’t good, and it wasn’t even alright most of the time, but the alternatives required a piece of her that she could not give. 

”Just thought I’d make a friendly offer to a new face.” Friendly! The little rat had taken the first opportunity to weasel his way into a business offer that was never meant to have him in it. He could probably outsell her in an hour, with all that talking of his. She wasn’t meant for sales and everybody knew it. The gray mare was starting to think she ought to learn a new trade - a peaceful one.

But then - he surprised her. ”I’ll take that one.” Saphira frowned at him and his signos, even as his voice rose to a salesman’s pitch: ”Such a unique color! I’ve never seen its like!” Her ears flicked forward as a pair of girls wandered over, intrigued. 

”See you around.” 

@Caspian || closer || The moon rose over the bay. I had a lot of feelings.
"Speaking."
🐚

Messages In This Thread
leviathan's wake - by Saphira - 03-13-2020, 10:49 AM
RE: leviathan's wake - by Caspian - 03-17-2020, 02:26 PM
RE: leviathan's wake - by Saphira - 03-23-2020, 08:38 AM
RE: leviathan's wake - by Caspian - 03-26-2020, 07:35 PM
RE: leviathan's wake - by Saphira - 04-15-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: leviathan's wake - by Caspian - 05-14-2020, 12:22 PM
RE: leviathan's wake - by Saphira - 06-11-2020, 01:16 AM