Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - nightscape

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Nikkayla [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

There was nothing for her to do but give him a smile, but it was one she meant. In that moment of distraction, Indrani moved odd - a step went wrong, a hind leg moving at the same stride as the one in front and she appeared to slide.

She giggled gently, the sound musical, as she appeared to splay out on all limbs. It forced her to a halt, and it took her a moment to right herself. As she rose, her bright eyes searched for his. She noted the strength in his body, each muscle group and the dark colour of his pelt that must allow him to blend with the earth should he choose to do so. He was lovely, just like many others, and she finally finds her voice as she squares her front legs.

“Rhone, it is lovely to meet and know you,” she speaks, the way in which she does is just as melodious as her laughter.

“I am Indrani… and not far, but deep! It is a long way from the deep of the ocean to the surface… and I sought my sister, she is here already - and wanted to be here, and live with those who walk the skin of the world,” she says, as she moved to the side a little and regarded Rhone with curiosity.

“What does Terrastella mean?” She asks him, wondering if there was something more than just a name. She hums gently to herself as she listens on, eyes bright.

@Rhone <3

Messages In This Thread
nightscape - by Indrani - 03-21-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: nightscape - by Rhone - 03-25-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: nightscape - by Indrani - 05-25-2020, 08:52 AM