Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Cursed to dream .:Dune:.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

"I-" She didn't understand him. How could she help him? He wasn't even supposed to be here. there were no cats in Elysium? were there? She watched in confusion as he kicked at the roots in front of them, what good with that do?  

She froze as words echoed around them. She shook her head in confusion. How could she be dreaming? all of this had happened, it was happening now. This was her life.. but then... Where were the good parts?  The days spent with Io Kairavi, or the with Cavalier. and Liatris had never seen the woods... neither had Eremurus. How could they disappear into it then? and... the traitor.... he hadn't been a part of this stage of her life, that had been before. 

oh

She was... dreaming. Slowly the roots around them began to dissolve into nothing, and the raindrops that had been frozen in place evaporated into mist. While her head still throbbed it, it no longer ebbed and flowed with the scene before her. They stood in nothingness. Not white like you might think, or dark it was just... nothing.  She looked down at the little cat. "I don't understand" she murmured. "How did you know that? I... I've spent so long in this dream, yet it always seems real, like I've gone back in time... even though it's wrong."  her eyes were narrowed in confusion, her head tilted. There was so much about this she didn't understand, but she didn't mind so much either. Nothingness was far better than the fire that had burned before.

Slowly a new world seemed to form before her. large willow trees rose out of the earth. They were padded with moss underneath, all backlit by the sun. it was almost ethereal. white figures of equines walked around, weaving through them and talking, they all looked vaguely familiar... but at the same time foreign.  Some seemed to be talking to themselves, though she couldn't catch more than a few words of any one conversation. 

again she looked down to the cat. "Are you doing this?" she asked

@Dune
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
Cursed to dream .:Dune:. - by Luvena - 03-24-2020, 06:46 PM
RE: Cursed to dream .:Dune:. - by Dune - 03-28-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Cursed to dream .:Dune:. - by Luvena - 03-28-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: Cursed to dream .:Dune:. - by Dune - 03-31-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Cursed to dream .:Dune:. - by Luvena - 04-05-2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Cursed to dream .:Dune:. - by Dune - 04-11-2020, 07:35 PM