Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - with all my heart.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Máni

máni
for glorious are we

The meeting had petered out, with horse after horse taking their leave. Ever the dutiful, Máni had remained behind, eager to finally reunite with Rannveig in a more.. proper, way. One that was in private, with just the two of them.

Well. Two and a new Bonded. Vidar reminded him of his presence by digging claws down in to his mane, clinging a little tightly and clicking his beak.

Máni shook his head just the slightest, before he turned it toward Rannveig and finally allowed himself to lean toward her, to brush his muzzle against her neck and her face, anywhere he could reach as his larger form closed in on her. It was a reunion of the senses; touch, taste, smell, hearing, seeing. All of them were lit up as he pressed to his beloved, and he drew his head back, only to bump soft velvet noses against one another. "Congratulations are in order, my beloved." His voice was a murmur of delight, his eyes showing the sheer joy he felt for her, and for being with her once more.

"I had planned on giving you these trinkets when I had come back regardless, but now it seems fitting to present them to you as gifts for your position as well," he hummed. He shifted himself, and the white raven came moving up his neck, perching on his head and letting out a soft caw as he wiggled the pouch from his neck. Gently, it fell, and Máni caught it in his mouth, offering it to his love.

"Gifts from my journey." A few precious gems and perhaps a necklace or two, things he showed as he opened it with the lesser telekinesis that all in the lands possessed. A wolf's fang, a hawk's skull. Plenty of trinkets. He hoped to please her with them. "I am sorry I took so long on my journey.." he apologized after a moment, offering a small smile.

@Rannveig

Messages In This Thread
with all my heart. - by Máni - 07-17-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Rannveig - 07-25-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Máni - 07-25-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Rannveig - 08-09-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Máni - 08-12-2017, 02:53 PM