Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the rose captain knows my name;

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 44 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

i'm committed wrong or right
Charlie gets a deep, albeit surprising, feeling of satisfaction from the almost dumbfounded way that the other equine pauses in his tracks as she continues past him, as if he weren’t there. She’s never disregarded someone else so blatantly before, but the burning in her chest and the reminder of wasps buzzing in her thoughts is still too clear.

The day she had taken the vermilion scarf had changed something in her. Or perhaps things had always been different, perhaps she had been changing all along, and that day had simply solidified it. “Hey,” he says again, and she glances over when the older boy falls into step beside her. Charlie can tell he’s older than her, but he doesn’t seem that much older. Only a few years, if anything, and that definitely doesn’t make him the boss of her.

She doesn’t answer him immediately, instead observing him a little bit better in the growing dark. The pegasus finds she likes the way his coat takes on the colors of the sky, much like the sea, much like a fog might. His coat is tinted in shades of lilac and violet, like it’s reflecting the clouds. Hers just gets darker, steals all the shades of the world from around her.

“The tide is out,” Charlie says, as though he should have noticed, “It makes exploring here much more interesting.” He seems like someone who would know about that kind of thing, otherwise why would he be out here pawing at the beach during low tide? Whatever his deal is, the girl keeps going—a determined set to her shoulders.

"Speaking."
| @Caspian let's get into some trouble~

[Image: 13222742_95oVYzdeR5MVhK5.png]
you and i, we're pioneers
we make our own rules

Messages In This Thread
the rose captain knows my name; - by Caspian - 03-28-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: the rose captain knows my name; - by Caspian - 04-09-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: the rose captain knows my name; - by Charlotte - 07-08-2020, 06:08 PM
RE: the rose captain knows my name; - by Caspian - 07-26-2020, 06:20 PM
RE: the rose captain knows my name; - by Caspian - 10-10-2020, 08:04 PM