Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the rose captain knows my name;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 44 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

i'm committed wrong or right
“I mean, unless you’re out here for barnacles and washed-up bull-kelp...”

She isn’t, but that’s really none of his business. Whoever he is, he has no right to tell her what to do and frankly, right now, she isn’t in the mood for it regardless. All her life nobody has bothered trying to do what he’s doing, and now here he is, some stranger, who thinks that he can just tell her what to do like a child? She’s hardly a baby, anymore.

Charlie watches as he looks down the beach toward whatever has gotten his attention, but is a little surprised when he responds the way he does. Both by his honesty, presumably, and by what it is that he’s looking at exactly. Suddenly, this whole situation has gotten a lot more interesting.

Is he some sort of smuggler or something? The pegasus doesn’t know, but she really wants to find out. So when he gives her the perfect reason to, it’s impossible to pass up. Charlie’s lips tilt up in something of a mischievous smirk as she heads the opposite way of him, toward the caves he pointed out.

She carefully tucks the edges of her scarf in close, so they don’t go fluttering around, and for once can thank her missing father for looking so much like him as her deep blue-greys will blend in nicely with the wet coastal cliffs. Then, she hunkers down and waits for all their secrets to be revealed.

"Speaking."
| @Caspian closed <3

[Image: 13222742_95oVYzdeR5MVhK5.png]
you and i, we're pioneers
we make our own rules

Messages In This Thread
the rose captain knows my name; - by Caspian - 03-28-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: the rose captain knows my name; - by Caspian - 04-09-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: the rose captain knows my name; - by Caspian - 07-26-2020, 06:20 PM
RE: the rose captain knows my name; - by Caspian - 10-10-2020, 08:04 PM
RE: the rose captain knows my name; - by Charlotte - 11-02-2020, 04:06 PM