Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Stagnation .:Rhone:.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

He met her swiftly, and kindly as usual.  She smiled at his words "It's certainly not for everyone here, I can't say I'm a fan of the mud... I've landed in it more than I'd care to admit" she confessed with a quiet laugh. She kept an eye out for a non-contaminated patch of moss while she spoke to him, determined to find at least a small piece that would be usable for her garden. Keeping herself busy was helping her adjust, and too move on. She still thought of her past and the things she had lost often. Some days they filled her with sorrow, but she was meeting new people and finding new things in Novus. and trying to move on, she had lived through far too much to stop living now. So though she couldn't do much or go very far. (The two years she had spent traveling had taken their toll) she could still tend to the hospital and help in the small ways she could find.

"I've been living here" she replied "Well, in the hospital. The stocks were low when I arrived so I stayed for a while to gather some more and then I just... never left. I can't say I love the swamp itself, it's rather... Musty. But the hospital is comfortable. and safe" she added at the end. "At the moment though, I'm looking for some moss that isn't drenched in swamp water, I want to start a garden to make upkeep easier."  she paused and lowered her head to sniff a piece that looked as if it might be suitable. stagnant. She wrinkled her nose. Looking back up she glanced at him. "and yourself? Not to be rude but, it doesn't seem like you enjoy it very much here."

@Rhone
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
Stagnation .:Rhone:. - by Luvena - 04-01-2020, 10:42 PM
RE: Stagnation .:Rhone:. - by Rhone - 04-03-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Stagnation .:Rhone:. - by Luvena - 04-06-2020, 09:56 PM