Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - debt to pay [summer]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

As Morrighan looks on more closely, she realizes he's not in the same shape as he used to be. He is battered and bruised with a long scabbed over wound on his cheek. He has a limp too and it makes her wonder just where exactly he had run off to. Had whoever he met with beat the shit out of him? At the least, maybe him being in such terrible shape will make it easier for Morr to get answers.

Her expression remains serious until he says "Warden". Clearly he has been gone for quite a while if he's still using her old title.

"Warden," she laughs. "I'm your Regent now, so I advise you not to try anything." It's likely Antiope would think differently if she were here for this interrogation, but that's exactly it, she's not here. And neither is Isra (although Morr feels more confident the former Queen would take her side on this one).

The man blubbers an apology, but she's not buying it yet. He offers for her to take a swing and it's tempting, but she waits for the right moment. Her anger is as heated as her fire, but she's been trying her best not to act too quickly. If anything, just to show Antiope that she can be a little more professional.

Just a little, though.

Bram does not falter by her side and neither does she or her fire. "Why should I forgive you?" she asks, her eyes narrowed. "You abandoned your home and the task I set for you. Now you've suddenly returned after nearly three seasons." At first, Morr thought maybe he had left to investigate the traitor, but as time went on, it became clear that he very well may have been the traitor all along. Either that, or just someone who's completely irresponsible. "And, quite frankly, you look like shit," she sneers.

"Explain yourself - now." The fire ball glows brighter and hungrier after her demand. Soon, she tells it. Very soon.

"Speaking."

@August <3

Messages In This Thread
debt to pay [summer] - by Morrighan - 04-03-2020, 09:26 PM
RE: debt to pay [summer] - by August - 04-24-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: debt to pay [summer] - by Morrighan - 05-02-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: debt to pay [summer] - by August - 05-07-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: debt to pay [summer] - by Morrighan - 06-03-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: debt to pay [summer] - by August - 06-06-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: debt to pay [summer] - by Morrighan - 06-14-2020, 10:58 PM
RE: debt to pay [summer] - by August - 06-28-2020, 08:26 PM
RE: debt to pay [summer] - by Morrighan - 07-05-2020, 06:03 PM