Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Dive Into It

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kellee [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 1
Signos: 215
Inactive Character

The lands were, to say the least, beautiful. With the dense grass that never seemed to end, it was almost as if Arizona was in heaven. Her version of heaven, at least. A paradise, a place to belong. Perhaps even a home to belong to. 

Somewhere where she wouldn't be killed for a simple song, dance, or play. Where she could spread her hypothetical wings and fly. Yes, this place gave her hope. Something she had lacked for the last year, for quite some time indeed.

The wind blew across her black pelt, blowing her long flowing black mane along with it. She might look like a creature from a story herself, black as the night but here she was in the day time a creature of purity. Just lost, longing, and missing her brother.

And as her thoughts went to her brother, Dallas, she wanted to sing again. She opened her lips to begin a new song when the sound of someone approaching interrupted her. Careful not to startle anyone, she turned her head slowly to look around. And what magnificence filled her vision but that of a beautiful white and golden form. 

Her mouth fell open as she stared, unblinking, at the form that moved toward her. Yes, she was definitely in heaven she decided. At some time she had died and flown right up! No wonder a beautiful creature such as this existed. Not even Arizona's own beauty would stand against this creature, who was fast approaching her.

Self conscious feelings rushed over the maiden as she realized her plain looks compared to the beauty of Israfel. The words spoken to her were a rush through her ears, and she blinked a few times to ensure she didn't miss them. Was she lost? Well, she was. But she hoped she was found. And then the next words, and Arizona's heart was pounding in her chest.

"Lost, yes. I just arrived here..." She began to explain. "I am seeking somewhere to call home. My name is Arizona, may I... may I ask yours?" 

She was a bit of a nervous mess as she stuttered over her own words. Her anxiety was kicking up, as she realized just how long she had stared for. 

Brown eyes drifting away from the truly enchanting one, she looked back along the luscious green grasses as she awaited an answer for where she might be. Hopefully, somewhere to call home. Hopefully, somewhere she would belong.

"Speech" - Thought

Words: 412 || Tags: @Israfel <3

image credit

Messages In This Thread
Dive Into It - by Arizona - 04-12-2020, 04:11 AM
RE: Dive Into It - by Israfel - 04-12-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Dive Into It - by Arizona - 04-12-2020, 11:12 PM