Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - She's a restless spirit on an endless flight

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline cat tails [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 1
Signos: 270
Inactive Character

Aoife listened intently, her fluffy ears flickering toward each word like a moth to a lightbulb, drawn in by the light of this new horse and her promises of the city where she would fit in.  Her ears perked slightly when she mentioned the queen.  “I’d love to meet your Queen and find out how I can be of service” she said, as she flipped her forelock out of her eyes and flicked her tail to swat away the flies that had begun to gather in the hot morning sun as they made their way toward the cover of the trees that lined the outer perimeters of the mire.  As they walked and talked Aoife noticed Mephisto’s voice falter a little, as if she had been jolted back to something that lay just beneath her calm surface.  She didn’t want to pry just yet, being still a little unsure of the rapport between them, so she walked in gentle silence for a few paces before asking “so where is it that you came from?  Do you have family at the citadel?” hoping that those too were not sensitive subjects and that maybe she could initiate some small talk to ease the conversation on their walk.

OOC I’ll start a thread in the court tomorrow ish xx

Messages In This Thread
RE: She's a restless spirit on an endless flight - by Mephisto - 04-15-2020, 01:12 AM
RE: She's a restless spirit on an endless flight - by Mephisto - 04-15-2020, 02:55 PM
RE: She's a restless spirit on an endless flight - by Mephisto - 04-18-2020, 02:17 PM
RE: She's a restless spirit on an endless flight - by Mephisto - 04-25-2020, 02:02 PM
RE: She's a restless spirit on an endless flight - by Aoife - 04-30-2020, 08:00 AM