Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - lost in my mind

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Silverfang [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 3
Signos: 260
Night Court Citizen
Female [she/her/hers]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

THE BLACK DOE
the infinite intimacy of her rage

And out of the impeding darkness came a man.

Walking - stumbling - through the plains brush on a wooden leg, though that's not the first thing she sees. In fact, she realizes she doesn't see anything at all at first. The smell of blood was coming from him, dried as it was. The smell of alcohol wasn't missed, either - she had merely honed in on the prior more. When he finally steps into her view under the stars, she is tense and ready to flee, but slowly gets used to the idea of another soul here. Her dark eyes set to looking over him, slowly and carefully, in order to accustom herself to the idea of this new companionship.

He is tall and dark. He wears a smile that coyly states he is fine, though she knows he is not. When she can finally find the prosthetic she winces, ears drawn back, then flick back to his face, his horn, his eyes. She can tell he isn't all there, but is making a commendable show to defend this.

"Thaeron," she replies simply, an observation as she continues to look at him. He bows his head but she shakes her own in response, gently - there was no need for that. And what service could he be referring to? Ah, but perhaps she was looking too into those words. He surely only meant to be genial despite himself.

"You're hurt. What did this to you?" She asks with concern faintly lingering on her voice, taking just a step forward in order to welcome him into her view further.

Speech.
@Theron

ooc
<3

Messages In This Thread
lost in my mind - by Nameless - 04-22-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: lost in my mind - by Thaeron - 04-23-2020, 06:29 AM
RE: lost in my mind - by Nameless - 04-23-2020, 08:34 AM