Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - darkness bleeds [summer]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

cover me when darkness bleeds in
cause it's all I've ever known

Morrighan is hardly ever contemplative. If she's lost in her thoughts, it's a swirl of emotions usually ruled by anger. It's the fire in her that's always fueled her temper and she wouldn't have it any other way. Especially now that she's gotten her abilities back after first arriving in Novus, she'd feel too lost without it.

So when she feels a gaze on her and realizes she's no longer alone, that's when her temper rises like the heat at her hooves. There is no fire yet, but Tenebrae may find himself coming face to face with it if he tests her at all. For now, she keeps it at bay and clenches her teeth.

The monk is a mere acquaintance to the Regent, but she's vaguely heard of him. She never paid much attention since he didn't seem to pose any threat, just worshipped Caligo more highly than most. Whatever really, as long as he didn't say anything stupid.

Though of course, he manages to.

His question is obscure, but maybe monks study the souls of others. "No," she answers flatly. "Is it supposed to?" Quite frankly, she'd like him to mind his own business when it came to her soul. He'd likely find nothing but fire anyways.

She finds herself looking back up at the full moon before turning to face the monk. "What brings someone like you out here? Besides sneaking up on the Regent?" Part of her wants to ask if it was praying to the moon or Caligo, but she refrains. Really the only thing she knows about monks is that they pray a lot, so it might not be too far off.

“Speaking.”
credits

@Tenebrae i'm so sorry this took me so long ;_;

Messages In This Thread
darkness bleeds [summer] - by Morrighan - 04-24-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Tenebrae - 04-30-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Morrighan - 05-25-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Tenebrae - 05-28-2020, 06:33 AM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Morrighan - 06-04-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Tenebrae - 07-20-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Morrighan - 08-02-2020, 01:30 PM
RE: darkness bleeds [summer] - by Tenebrae - 08-16-2020, 08:35 AM