Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - run wild!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

For a while I had been finding time and strength to descend the mountains every few days, taking an acolyte and carefully picking my way down the steep trail beside them, trying to teach Yara and Mithra at the same time, so that eventually I can have them help me instead. I hate to admit it, but it's embarrassing, to ask for aid anytime I feel like leaving the mountains atmosphere.  I haven't left them in a while though,  my trip to the desert had taken a greater toll then expected, and I'd ended up spending a few days out of commission.  

I was taking it slowly for now, daily walks through the easier mountain passes, Picoro on my withers, the girls by my side. They grew bigger every day, both of their personalities growing at an even faster rate. Both ran ahead of me, though they'd look back every so often. Picoro too had finally warmed up to them, though it had taken him a while. He still liked to pretend that he didn't, but I raised him, and I know when he's lying to himself. 

Suddenly though they came running back to my side, growling at something up ahead. I pricked my ears, doing my best to hush them both, though admittedly, my efforts did not yield great results.  I saw the bear before I saw the girl,  and for a moment I was struck with fear, but as I noticed her I was relieved quickly. clearly they were bonded as one.  "good morning!" I called, glancing at the pups as they finally calmed themselves, tails now softly wagging.  Carefully I picked my way over towards the girl. She smelled like everyone else from night, but we had not yet met. "Luvena" I introduced myself 

@Ciaran

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
run wild! - by Ciaran - 05-29-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: run wild! - by Luvena - 01-01-2021, 05:32 PM
RE: run wild! - by Ciaran - 01-01-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: run wild! - by Luvena - 01-05-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: run wild! - by Ciaran - 01-07-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: run wild! - by Luvena - 01-10-2021, 12:44 AM