Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - run wild!

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Nikkayla [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 5
Signos: 1,815
Night Court Soldier
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  8 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Karsi (Polar Bear)

At the slightest twitch, she would fly. A crumbling of rocks beneath hoof would signal her and she would react quick, but that time flew by. She was upon solid ground. Karsi at her flank meant she was in a place he did not find uncomfortable. Ciaran was glad for his company, as she ever was.

From the moment he had found her, trapped in ice. She had seen him through eyes clouded by terror. Alone, no one coming to help her. The bear loomed like the spectre of death over her, but he had not struck. Instead, large paws broke ice and released her from the prison she had been held in. Ciaran had been free, and the bear had named himself. Karsi.

And he had been there since.

She looked fondly to him, as the memory played out and faded back.

Blue eyes returned to Luvena, bright and content.

“A pleasure it is to meet you all,” she says, a small bow of her head following the words.

“I am of the night. The mountains are where I feel the most comfortable, beneath the wide open sky. Enclosed spaces make me somewhat … uncomfortable,” she admits, for it was a part of herself she’d realised now till recently.

Along with another.

“I have. I have been drifting, long before Novus and the Night. Aimless, so hoping to find something to hold on to more here. Have you been in this world long?” She asks, curious as always - pushing boundaries of others without pausing to wonder if she should inquire at all.

@Luvena

contact is welcome - please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
run wild! - by Ciaran - 05-29-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: run wild! - by Luvena - 01-01-2021, 05:32 PM
RE: run wild! - by Ciaran - 01-01-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: run wild! - by Luvena - 01-05-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: run wild! - by Ciaran - 01-07-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: run wild! - by Luvena - 01-10-2021, 12:44 AM