Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - run wild!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

Even after many months in the mountains I was not at ease around the cliffs. I was prone to stumbling on even level ground, let alone the rocky terrain of the mountains. Even with the company of a guide fear prickled through my stomach as we made our way through each mountain pass. Every time a stone tumbled down my heart nearly beat out of my chest. 

Yet there was something exhilarating about it too, the wind whistling through each canyon, the rush of water as it cascaded down a cliffside, and just how close the moon was every night, as if you could reach out and touch it. 

How opposite that was to myself. Even still the mountains felt too open. "It's funny" I replied "It's one thing about up here that makes me uneasy. Up until now, I've spent my life under the cover of trees, where the sky is hidden from sight"  I smiled as I looked up to the open sky above, it was still strange for it to always be in view. 

I liked the girl, she didn't hold back from questions, didn't hide behind some pretense of courtesy. Small talk is dull, and I'd much rather everyone just speak openly about what they wish to know. "Two years" I answered "give or take a few months I think. Two years in Elysium before that, and six in Herstial. and you? How long have you been in Novus?"  I inquired, wondering if the girl two had been on many adventures before her arrival.

@Ciaran

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
run wild! - by Ciaran - 05-29-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: run wild! - by Luvena - 01-01-2021, 05:32 PM
RE: run wild! - by Ciaran - 01-01-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: run wild! - by Luvena - 01-05-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: run wild! - by Ciaran - 01-07-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: run wild! - by Luvena - 01-10-2021, 12:44 AM