Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 306 — Threads: 50
Signos: 900
Inactive Character

take this burden away from me
and bury it before it buries me

She smiles in response. A nice name. Fitting, for a woman of wild fire. Elena has always been fire, but where Elena is blazing embers, this woman is a burning forest. The flames flicker at the back of her mind, she wonders if she has ever burn something that she wishes could then rise from the ashes. Elena almost ignores the disgruntled tone, takes it in stride. Elena is too easy to forgive at time, while others, she holds fast, dragging down a grudge until she ends up on the floor. But this mare, Elena just waves her hand, and away it goes, as if she said her name as pleasantly as Elena had.

The palomino can feel the woman’s emotions, even if she does not know the cause of it, it still thumps against her heart like water hitting a docked boat. Elena hopes whatever is driving her to drink, or the desire to drink would be resolved. She thinks for a second, a moment of realization passes over her eyes, she wants to say something, but she thinks better than to. Elena think Morrighan may not be the type to like another person knowing her business. She should have been more careful with her words because if Elena had to guess, she would think this mare was pregnant.

But it really is just a guess though.

She tries to keep her smile from being so knowing as she offers her secondary idea. An idea that seems to hit it off with the fire wielder. She watches as those cupped ears come forwards—so they were not glued to her head as Elena had initially thought. It seemed she could be interested in things more than just yelling at children on the street and demanding answers from a strange passerby. “I thought that might be a more interesting idea for you,” she says with a faint hint of laughter. She watches with blue eyes as she moves past her, clearly leading the way on this excursion. Elena picks up next to her side, shaking her head in good humor. “I don’t think I would doubt it,” she says—although, there is something in the mare’s eyes and Elena thinks there is a list long before her that would have an ax before the golden girl ever would.

so take away this apathy
bury it before it buries me

Elena and Morr played with axes the rest of night. Elena out. 
@Morrighan

[Image: ddvotwe-59302ba6-6a81-47bf-9846-30c5a5db...0iFb4PvyXE]

let's light this house on fire
we'll dance in the warmth of its blaze
pixel made by the amazing star

Messages In This Thread
nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Morrighan - 05-29-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Morrighan - 06-14-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Morrighan - 07-05-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Morrighan - 08-02-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - by Elena - 08-05-2020, 04:54 PM