Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - after the fall

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Nikkayla [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 5
Signos: 1,815
Night Court Soldier
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  8 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Karsi (Polar Bear)

Nothing about the bear stirred. Only eyelids as they fluttered closed from time to time, and only his eyes when they trailed after the canine. Karsi did not look to Ciaran. She didn’t look either. She found his flat expression amusing though, knowing he found the antics of the canine quite entertaining.

For she, something about the dog reminded her of Kalina.

Lit by sunlight, she shone. Remarkable as she was, her appearance had the drawback of being too bright. Unable to camouflage. Always on display, never to hide. Yet she too fawned over her newfound companion’s appearance, drinking in the colour. She admired darker hide, just as she adored some lighter. She was marked by starlight, and it made Ciaran’s heart sing.

It reminded her of the mountain top where she had grown. How it made her feel younger.

And she smiled.

“Thank you for the compliment. It’s not very hot though, the wind filters through well enough - especially when I run,” she replies.

Karsi and Ciaran both catch the roll of the eyes as well, though Karsi grumbled his agreement with the sentiment. The bear looked to Ciaran, knowing her words were partially meant for him. He exhaled sharply.

Ciaran grinned. Blue eyes turned back to the stranger.

“I was born in a kingdom of winter. Raised beneath the lights that danced in the sky, though I wasn’t supposed to be up there often as a youngster. I prefer the cold myself… heat is tolerable, but cold is so welcoming,” she agrees.

“My name is Ciaran. This is Karsi, the one who grumbles.”

The bear slowly blinked and fought back that very grumble in his throat, while Ciaran just chuckled.

@Kassandra <3 Ciaran ain't far behind :):)

contact is welcome - please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
after the fall - by Ciaran - 05-30-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: after the fall - by Kassandra - 01-01-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: after the fall - by Ciaran - 01-01-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: after the fall - by Kassandra - 01-03-2021, 03:11 PM
RE: after the fall - by Ciaran - 01-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: after the fall - by Kassandra - 01-16-2021, 10:38 PM