Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - bitter taste

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

Morrighan,
The Regent can't remember a time when her blood didn't boil in the presence of Moira. It doesn't matter what the woman is doing either; just seeing her face and hearing her voice is enough to set her off. Having to be here for this long with her is driving her crazy and she just wishes she could be alone.

Morrighan simply rolls her eyes when Moira claims she's not spying on her. She's not sure why else the woman would be out here talking to her since they're far from being friends. "What, so you're just here for a conversation?" she sneers and pulls the dagger back up from the ground. For now, she doesn't aim it at Moira but keeps it at her side.

"This is as much my court as it is yours, you know. If I remember, it was mine first."

This sets Morrighan off again and her nostrils flare. Even if the woman didn't say it to take a jab at Morr, that's what it feels like. It's like they are in some kind of competition and they each want to be on top (Morrighan more so, of course). If she were a wolf, she would snarl, but instead, Bram does it for her. She notices Moira's tiger leave like she's sick of their shit.

"Funny, I don't recall you spending as much time in the Court as much as I've been. Even before I became Regent," she snaps back and narrows her eyes. All the days she monitored the borders and the alleyways, the most she saw of Moira was that day at Raum's memorial. It doesn't seem possible that they just never happened to cross paths. "Was it a pretty boy or girl that swept you off your feet?" She laughs, although it's more like mockery. She thinks back to all the times she had been under Al'Zahra's spell. Of course, even then, she didn't let it get in the way of taking care of her Court.

"I don't know why Isra trusted you, or why Antiope does too," she says while lifting the dagger, pointing it at Moira again. Then within a split second, she throws it at the target. It doesn't quite make the center, but it's close. "Because I don't."

Before she goes to retrieve her dagger, Morrighan gets close to Moira's face and looks at her right in the eyes. "Prove to me that you can be trusted and that you give a shit, then maybe I'll see differently." She turns away to walk to the target. Maybe it's a threat, maybe it's a challenge. However Moira takes it, the Regent just hopes she won't have to look at the woman's face much longer tonight.

“Speaking.”
i am the fire, i am burning brighter

@Moira oof

Messages In This Thread
bitter taste - by Morrighan - 05-31-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: bitter taste - by Moira - 06-08-2020, 09:27 PM
RE: bitter taste - by Morrighan - 06-16-2020, 09:12 PM
RE: bitter taste - by Moira - 09-17-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: bitter taste - by Morrighan - 10-01-2020, 10:50 PM