Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - ROUND ONE;; STICKS, STONES, BROKEN BONES [FIGHT]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Rae [PM] Posts: 82 — Threads: 12
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Your blood, my tongue
the sweetest, wildest wine

When the gong rings, Dune’s body is flooded with relief.

He did not particularly like this place. Feathers and dust, sweat and blood. Consequences. Pain. Pain that would linger day after day, so unlike the pain and the death in dreams, which vanished behind the open eyes as shadows to the drawn curtains. “I don’t belong here,” the boy thinks to himself as his shoulder throbs. But Amaunet smiles with blood in her teeth-- his blood-- and her shadow reaches for his with the hunger of a jealous lover.

And he knows with a certainty that scares him that whether this match was won or lost, he’ll be back again.

Dune does not smile back at the great Amaunet. He’ll kick and punch and bite the mysterious woman, but he is not so bold as to smile. Wary as a stray cat, careful not to make eye contact with the frothing crowd, he turns and exits the ring to await the results-- and to claim his coin for participation.

@Amaunet a quick closer! this was fun (ish?) and I love her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROUND ONE;; STICKS, STONES, BROKEN BONES [FIGHT] - by Amaunet - 06-10-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: ROUND ONE;; STICKS, STONES, BROKEN BONES [FIGHT] - by Amaunet - 06-17-2020, 08:24 PM
RE: ROUND ONE;; STICKS, STONES, BROKEN BONES [FIGHT] - by Amaunet - 06-27-2020, 12:37 PM
RE: ROUND ONE;; STICKS, STONES, BROKEN BONES [FIGHT] - by Dune - 07-09-2020, 05:58 PM
RE: ROUND ONE;; STICKS, STONES, BROKEN BONES [FIGHT] - by Amaunet - 07-10-2020, 03:21 PM