Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - maybe I want it all

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

the fire healer

When the man says I surprised him, I puff out my chest out of pride. That's what I was going for after all, so I'm glad I was successful. Of course, I wouldn't be a viscous phoenix by any means, but I'm the kind that likes to make their presence known.

He doesn't make much sense when he explains his costume as being nothing. His mask changes before my eyes and my mouth drops from shock. "Wait how did you do that?!" I ask, but then realize he's not really playing into the whole point of this event very well. "And you have to be something, that's the point of the costume party!" I say, partly laughing. His mask looks almost dark like a shadow, so I come up with the perfect name. "You can be Shadow Man!" I'm proud of the new name I've given him and his costume.

He takes a lot of interest in my outfit and I'm sure Momma would be happy to hear it. I could tell she put a lot of work into the costume, so I'll have to tell her it was a huge hit when she gets back. "Am I really the first phoenix you've seen? Wow!" I say in shock. It's hard to believe, but I guess that means phoenixes are rare.

"My name is Maeve!" I answer happily, but then my expression changes as I go on to explain what kind of phoenix I am. "I'm not a dangerous phoenix though. You won't get hurt by my flames. I'm not… like Momma." I feel sheepish saying that, but it's true. Her fire scares me (and really all fire in general), but I would never want to hurt someone else with it or get angry like she does. "Momma's the Regent, do you know her?" The word 'regent' is a hard word for me to say and it's so proper, but surely he will know who I'm talking about now. I hope that doesn't change his opinion of me.

"Speaking."

@Tenebrae <3

Messages In This Thread
maybe I want it all - by Tenebrae - 06-05-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Maeve - 06-06-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Tenebrae - 07-03-2020, 10:45 AM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Maeve - 07-08-2020, 05:11 PM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Tenebrae - 07-20-2020, 12:37 PM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Maeve - 07-25-2020, 08:24 PM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Tenebrae - 08-02-2020, 10:45 AM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Maeve - 08-06-2020, 07:14 PM