Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - maybe I want it all

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

the fire healer

I'm so amazed by his words and his confidence. I don't know much about monks, but if Shadow Man is an example of them, then they are very very wise. I don't think I'd ever want to be a monk, but hopefully I can be as wise as him some day. He just speaks so calmly (such a difference from Momma Morr- even Momma Zahra who seems distracted most of the time).

I never really thought of fire in the way that he mentions, but it all makes a lot of sense. By itself, it's a useful element and I know we couldn't live without it. As much as I'm afraid of Momma's fire, I know that sometimes she uses it for good. I guess maybe if she wasn't so angry all the time, she could do that more often. So maybe I could help her? I don't know how I could embrace it really, but maybe that could be a start.

Since everything got so serious, I'm glad that he changes the subject to something more fun. I sure do have a sweet tooth. "I haven't, but that sounds really good!" I say, imagining how delicious a honey cake must taste. I watch him eagerly as he heads to a stall and buys one for me. When he comes back, it looks like it's shining from all its beautiful golden gooey-ness.

He has to leave, which makes me sad. "Bye," I say with my mouth full of cake. I don't really understand what he says as he leaves because I'm too distracted by the amazing treat, but maybe it'll make more sense when I'm older.

I decide not to eat the entire cake and trot off to look for Momma Morr. I want her to try some of this and maybe it'll cheer her up a little.

"Speaking."

@Tenebrae <3 thank you for such a lovely thread! I look forward to them meeting again in the future :D

Messages In This Thread
maybe I want it all - by Tenebrae - 06-05-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Maeve - 06-06-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Tenebrae - 07-03-2020, 10:45 AM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Maeve - 07-08-2020, 05:11 PM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Tenebrae - 07-20-2020, 12:37 PM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Maeve - 07-25-2020, 08:24 PM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Tenebrae - 08-02-2020, 10:45 AM
RE: maybe I want it all - by Maeve - 08-06-2020, 07:14 PM