Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - gossamer [fall]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 306 — Threads: 50
Signos: 900
Inactive Character

take this burden away from me
and bury it before it buries me

The anger that Anandi feels flitters against Elena’s own heart for a moment, but she is thankful that it passes quickly. “You did?” She asks, and this time, Elena’s face is the one that turns to shock.

Andi smiles and Elena thinks of the color orange. Wild, untamable, and brazen. She has always liked the color orange, and it explains why the golden girl has found herself so fond of Anandi. Her kelpie nature hardly changes her mind, she trusts the girl, would continue to do so, until it were broken.

Darkness begins to spread across the sky like a bruise as they speak about their families, about their homes. “I have yet to meet them,” she admits. “But I can only imagine they are lovely,” she adds with the Elena softness she was so known for. “I have never been to the deep sea, but I do enjoy its coasts,” she adds with a laugh. Elena wants to grow small there, grow young again, and stare at Anandi with big blue eyes and ask her what it is like in that big blue ocean, what secrets it hides. But as she looks at the kelpie girl, Elena cannot help but think she holds the best of its secrets in the firelight.

Elena laughs as she bumps Anandi’s shoulder when they begin to walk. “Don’t tempt me, Anandi,” she says, she cans tip taste the wine on her tongue. “The witching hour is upon us.”

so take away this apathy
bury it before it buries me

@Anandi

[Image: ddvotwe-59302ba6-6a81-47bf-9846-30c5a5db...0iFb4PvyXE]

let's light this house on fire
we'll dance in the warmth of its blaze
pixel made by the amazing star

Messages In This Thread
gossamer [fall] - by Anandi - 06-09-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: gossamer [fall] - by Elena - 06-20-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: gossamer [fall] - by Anandi - 07-03-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: gossamer [fall] - by Elena - 07-22-2020, 11:21 PM