Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the little things [fall]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

— the fire healer —

Everytime Momma Morr and I visit the markets, I'm in awe over everything. Not just the sights, but the smells. Oh, I could smell all the yummy freshly baked treats and it made my mouth water. This season, which Momma taught me is called fall, has to be my favorite (although I guess I wouldn't really know any better since I haven't experienced the other seasons yet…). There's pumpkins, spices, apples- it's all great!

Even better, our Court is having some celebrations for fall. The markets are all decorated fancy, but what's exciting is that everyone is dressed up in some way. Momma said it was for something Eve, I wasn't really paying attention. Whatever she said though, I like it. It meant I could get dressed up too and, while the subject matter scared me a little, I'm slowly getting more comfortable with it.

Momma was the one to put my costume together. Draped over my body are silks that resemble fire colors. She braided ribbons into my tail that are a similar color and they're long enough to drag behind me on the ground. It actually makes me look like I have a long fiery tail when I run, which is why I can't be totally afraid of the outfit. It kind of makes me feel like I'm flying and I'm supposed to be a phoenix, so it works. I'm not really sure what Momma is supposed to be, she's just wearing a bunch of armor.

I found my stomach growling when we first came in, so I had asked Momma Morr if I could have some pumpkin pie. She said it would spoil my dinner, but she supposed she'd let it slide just this once. While she's paying for my slice of pie, I notice someone I know among the crowd.

"Auntie Antiope!" I exclaim as I bound over to her with the biggest smile on my face. She's the leader of the Court, but she's also my Aunt which I think is pretty cool.

As I'm looking at her, I'm trying to figure her costume out. "What are you supposed to be?" I ask, my eyes wide with curiosity. I wonder if she'll like my costume too.

"Speaking."
credits

@Antiope @Morrighan <3

Messages In This Thread
the little things [fall] - by Maeve - 06-17-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: the little things [fall] - by Antiope - 07-07-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: the little things [fall] - by Maeve - 07-08-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: the little things [fall] - by Morrighan - 07-08-2020, 10:12 PM