Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the little things [fall]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

— the fire healer —

Auntie says that she's an ice queen and I think I can see it now. There are patterns of snowflakes - as I've been told they're called, but I have yet to see one myself. Momma said winter is next season so I can't wait to see how it changes everything with a blanket of snow. Until then, I admire Auntie's costume for now.

"Cool!" I say with a smile - no pun intended. Though my face changes to very confused when she takes a guess at what I am. I have no idea what the word is that she used. "What's that?" I can't even repeat the word, it sounds so funny to me. "Momma says I'm a phoenix. She made the costume for me. I guess it's a fire bird? But I only use my fire for good, not like her…" I trail off, feeling bad for putting my mom down. It's the truth though. I'm too afraid of the bonfires I've seen Momma bring to life out of thin air. I know she'd never use them on me, but she can get so angry at others sometimes. Especially Momma Zahra whenever she's in town.

Thankfully, Momma Morr didn't walk over until after I said that, so I act like I didn't say anything to make her upset. She walks over in a funny way under all her armor, but she's brought a piece of the pumpkin pie I wanted along with some drinks.

"Yummy!" I say as she approaches, my mouth watering. "Thank you, Momma." I happily take the pie and start to devour it. Crumbs fall from my mouth and onto the ground - oops.

"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
the little things [fall] - by Maeve - 06-17-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: the little things [fall] - by Antiope - 07-07-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: the little things [fall] - by Maeve - 07-08-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: the little things [fall] - by Morrighan - 07-08-2020, 10:12 PM