Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - divinity stains like a pomegranate

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

am i beautiful
as i tear you to pieces?

It seems like the longer the man speaks, the more her blood boils and the stronger her anger gets. There's just something about this man that royally pisses Morrighan off, somehow more so than Al'Zahra had. His attitude and reaction to her title only makes things worse. If she had entered the lands of another Court, she would make sure she knew the leadership she was dealing with. To not bother getting that information is just simply careless. Just like this man is- a professional asshole that couldn't give a damn.

"Our gates are open, but we don't put up with just anyone's bullshit. If we did, we shouldn't even bother having guards," Morrighan snaps back, wondering how this man even got past the guards in the first place. He has a kind of arrogance to him and that's probably what's irritating her the most.

Bram snarls next to her as things get more heated. This man is just full of it, isn't he?

"A name is just that, a name. It doesn't tell me anything. A life story might help your case more if it makes me not want to kick you out, but I think we're well past that," she snarls in her own way, now getting out of her seat. He didn't hear about her before? Well, maybe she'll make a good impression on him now. She can feel more eyes on them, especially the nervous eyes of the bartender. The Regent knows she shouldn't let things escalate too much further inside.

"Why don't we take this outside, Torix?" it's more of a challenge than an offer, but she can feel the fire burning inside her. It had been a while since she had gotten into a scrap. While this man was taller and bigger around than her, the Regent feels confident that her fire abilities can make up for her small stature. She'd love to see him try to outmatch her.

“Speaking.”
credits

@Vercingtorix uhhh whoops?

Messages In This Thread
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 07-10-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 08-02-2020, 01:17 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 09-01-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: divinity stains like a pomegranate - by Morrighan - 10-24-2020, 09:10 PM