Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - a flame by another name

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

M A E V E

- ✦ -

T
hankfully, it seems like I can trust Moira. She won't say anything to Momma and, hopefully, she won't show up here. I'm starting to like Moira and I don't want to have to be ordered to leave just because they're fighting.

I watch as the dandelion seeds drift off in the air. They don't fly away right away, just sort of linger there until a breeze comes through and carries them off to the distance. I wonder what they do once they hit the ground, if they regrow or die as abandoned seeds. The second thought makes me a little sad so I don't blow anymore away just in case.

She starts to tell me more about why Momma might hate her and it sort of makes sense. I know Momma isn't the easiest one to be around and many are scared of her (I am too sometimes). But I know if others got to know her more and if she showed the softer side of her more, they would see that there's more than just her fire. I hope maybe I can show them that some day or maybe Momma can be a little less harsh. Although, Novus would probably freeze over before that happened.

Then Moira calls me the greatest gift for Momma and I start to blush. "Really?" I ask, not so sure I believe it. She tells me all the time that she loves me, but there's not really a way for me to know much more than that. I've never doubted our love either, I guess it's just hard to figure out the other sides of her sometimes.

So when Moira asks if I want to know why, I don't hesitate in nodding and I'm really curious to what she'll say next.

§

she listens to wind secrets
and echoes of distant star songs

« r ; art » | @Moira

Messages In This Thread
a flame by another name - by Maeve - 07-19-2020, 12:01 AM
RE: a flame by another name - by Moira - 07-19-2020, 02:50 PM
RE: a flame by another name - by Maeve - 07-25-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: a flame by another name - by Moira - 07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
RE: a flame by another name - by Maeve - 08-05-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: a flame by another name - by Moira - 11-29-2020, 04:23 AM
RE: a flame by another name - by Maeve - 12-06-2020, 10:37 PM