Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - birds of a feather [quest]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

maeve

« ♡ »

she listens to wind secrets and echoes of distant star songs
T
here is something really intimidating about the mountains. I'm not sure if it's how big they are and how they almost look down on Denocte like a disapproving parent. Maybe it's the thought of all the creatures that live up there or how if you stand too close to the cliff's edge, you could fall into its depths. I wouldn't know, I've never tried any of those things.

Even as I look up at them now, I don't have any plans to climb up there. They are really pretty to look at though, especially as the sun is setting. There is snow at the very tip of them, so it almost changes the color of the snow to match.

On another thought- I can't wait to experience snow. Momma tells me it falls from the sky like rain, except they're tiny crystals. Sometimes they melt in your mouth or they'll collect on the ground and form soft piles you can run through. I'm enjoying fall for now, despite how unsure I am of the not-fire trees.

For now, I'll go without it all and admire all that snow from afar. I found myself wandering out here from boredom. Momma Morr will likely be looking for me once she realizes I've left. She had been taking a nap in the castle, but I wasn't tired so I snuck away. Something called me here, but even now as I'm here, I can't explain it. I think it's a calling anyway. It just felt like a nudge that I needed to be here.

A few moments pass and I'm thinking of leaving, but then I hear footsteps behind me. When I turn, it's a palomino lady I haven't met before. Is this why I'm here? Is she someone special? She looks pregnant, so that's cool I guess. Maybe I'm just overthinking all this.

"Hi!" I greet happily anyways since meeting new people is fun. "Who are you? I'm Maeve!" She doesn't look like anyone I've seen in Denocte before, but then again it's a big Court. I hope to meet everyone from here some day.

I look to the mountains again as the colors seem to get even brighter in the sunset sky. "Aren't the mountains just so cool? Have you ever been up there?" She's definitely older than me, so I just assume she's done more things than I have.

speaks
« r ; art »

@Elena <3

Messages In This Thread
birds of a feather [quest] - by Maeve - 07-19-2020, 12:49 AM
RE: birds of a feather [quest] - by Elena - 07-30-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: birds of a feather [quest] - by Maeve - 08-02-2020, 04:35 PM
RE: birds of a feather [quest] - by Elena - 08-05-2020, 10:53 AM
RE: birds of a feather [quest] - by Maeve - 08-05-2020, 08:42 PM
RE: birds of a feather [quest] - by Elena - 08-10-2020, 11:39 AM
RE: birds of a feather [quest] - by Maeve - 08-22-2020, 08:49 PM
RE: birds of a feather [quest] - by Elena - 09-07-2020, 08:33 PM