Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the aster on the hill [Fall]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

— the fire healer —

As time passes, it makes me start to wonder if I had imagined it all. I mean I really did just bump into something, so it had to be someone? Although if no one comes out, then they're probably way gone by now.

I'm about to give up when something stirs in the shadows after all. The something reveals themselves to be a boy with antlers like an elk and long flowing hair. I've never seen him before so I'm not sure if he lives here in Denocte. He still seems kind of unsure, even when he introduces himself.

"Leonidas," I repeat, finding the name kind of fun to say with my tongue. "I'm Maeve." I'm hoping now that we know each other's names, he'll feel a little less afraid of me.

As I look at him more closely, he looks so out of place here. He seems like a creature that would be in the depths of the woods with all the animals following him. I could also see him like a bird up in the sky with the great wings of his. Meanwhile the hustle and bustle of the markets surrounds us. Instead of trees there are buildings and instead of the earth beneath our hooves, it's the cobblestone pathways. Yet he's here for whatever reason. I know our sweetcakes are pretty good, so I don't blame him for coming in to sneak a few.

"Where are you from?" I ask, eager to know if my guesses are right.

"Speaking."
credits

@Leonidas <3

Messages In This Thread
the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Leonidas - 07-19-2020, 10:47 AM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Maeve - 07-25-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Leonidas - 08-01-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Maeve - 08-05-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Leonidas - 08-15-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Maeve - 08-23-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Leonidas - 09-06-2020, 10:46 AM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Maeve - 10-11-2020, 07:55 PM