Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the aster on the hill [Fall]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

— the fire healer —

I feel a little flattered, but also confused by the way he talks about my name. I guess I never really thought much about it before. I mean it's just… my name. It's always been my name and I've just known it for as long as I can remember. Being called anything else would be too weird. So I'm not really sure how else I could fit my name and I just look at the boy really confused. I guess at least he doesn't find this to be a bad thing? Also, I've never been described as brighter before, but I kind of like that.

My eyes light up when he tells me that he would take me flying. It makes my heart ache even more from the fact that I don't have wings. "Aw… that would be really cool. I would love that, but I guess I'll just have to stick to stories and paintings for now." I know it's not the same as the real thing. Unless I find a way to convince Fable to give me a ride or someone is strong enough to hold me from that high up... I'll just have to use my imagination. Boring.

When he talks about going wherever he wishes, it sounds really interesting to me. Sometimes I'm able to wander like I am today, but I don't go too far. I'd feel too bad and would be afraid of getting lost. Maybe… I can convince Momma to take me where Leonidas lives and then at least I could hang out with him again. "That would be fun, yeah!" is all I say. I don't want to stress him out more by mentioning Momma.

Now we are at the music and I can tell he's trying to listen, but then all of a sudden something crashes to the ground. I turn around to see the aftermath of one of the music stands tipping over and spilling someone's wares everywhere. They don't seem to be bothered over there, but I can just hear Leonidas speaking to me quietly and rushed.

Before I can say anything, he's gone and I'm alone again. I frown, but close my eyes. I want to remember what he looks and sounds like so maybe, hopefully, I can find him again.

For now, I open my eyes back up and trot over to the group to see if I can help them clean up at all. In the back of my mind, I'm hoping my new friend is okay and he won't be too afraid to visit again.

"Speaking."
credits

@Leonidas <3 they're too cute and I need another thread with them very soon!

Messages In This Thread
the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Leonidas - 07-19-2020, 10:47 AM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Maeve - 07-25-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Leonidas - 08-01-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Maeve - 08-05-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Leonidas - 08-15-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Maeve - 08-23-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Leonidas - 09-06-2020, 10:46 AM
RE: the aster on the hill [Fall] - by Maeve - 10-11-2020, 07:55 PM