Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Flickered out .:Lucinda:.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

It seems she's startled the woman upon her approach, but mostly her sloth companion who hisses at her. Lucinda merely raises a brow, but does not flinch. If anything, the lowly creature amuses her and she can only imagine the things Abraxia could do to it within seconds.

The woman apologizes on behalf of her companion, claiming she doesn't take too kindly to strangers. Clearly, the kelpie thinks, but she is still more amused than irked.

"It's quite alright. Sometimes the beasts have minds of their own, no matter how strong of a bond we share with them," she replies, a smirk showing upon her lips. Abraxia is not the type to cross Lu or go against her orders, but she would not scold the dragon for swooping down to kill an innocent for fun. Lu would easily do the same.

"I wouldn't call myself the stargazer type, that was my brother," she muses, although she feels the need to take a glance up at the stars now. They're a beautiful sight, she won't argue that, but it's nothing more than the night sky to her. She's heard of stories about the stars being ancestors looking down on us, or in this woman's world, the deities, but they just look like little lights in the sky to her and nothing special. "I was hunting." She's always hunting, perhaps she still is.

It's almost humorous that their names sound similar. "I'm Lucinda. Do you live here?"

"Speaking."

@Luvena <3

Messages In This Thread
Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Luvena - 07-21-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Lucinda - 08-02-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Luvena - 08-09-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Lucinda - 08-30-2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Luvena - 09-20-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Lucinda - 10-10-2020, 06:30 PM