Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Flickered out .:Lucinda:.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

She had met hunters before, discovered quickly that she didn’t like them very much. All sharp teeth and predatory instincts. They weren’t built to be predators, not with side facing eyes and swift feet meant to run long distances. They were prey. Luvena was prey. 

“Hmm” she hummed in response. “He certainly does. They keep us in check though. Or at least, Picoro keeps me in check” she laughed nervously. Wary of the mares stance. Something about her still seemed wicked.  

Hunting. Hunting what? Luvena had been hunted before, in many ways. First Obyana, scouted her out as a target, a pawn he could use to get his way. Then the wolf queen, who had hunted her down after her own reign over Crucis. Driven her to the waste. She had never stood a chance against her. Was she being hunted now? For meat would be a first. Most would discard her. There was little flesh on her bones, her hide far too tattered to put on display. She would be no trophy of strength to any decent hunter. 

“No” she answered quickly. “I’m from dusk. A medic. I take it you are? From here I mean” The only other place she could imagine such a sharp woman could live was in day court (she had heard many rumors of the harsh individuals who roamed the deserts), but something about her seemed tethered to the night sky. 

@Lucinda

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Luvena - 07-21-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Lucinda - 08-02-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Luvena - 08-09-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Lucinda - 08-30-2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Luvena - 09-20-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Flickered out .:Lucinda:. - by Lucinda - 10-10-2020, 06:30 PM