Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i'll be the beauty queen in tears.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

The court is a scary place when you've never set foot in a city. I came from a kingdom, born and raised, but ours was not like this. It was quiet,  more an overcrowded village than a largely populated affair. My first time in the court I was so overwhelmed I simply stood by the wall watching the ocean, letting the crash of waves drown out the crowds around me.  The markets especially were fierce, everyone speaking over each other, bidding and bartering in harsh tones.  The more merciless of the merchants scamming people out of their possessions, taking a bundle of pigmy dragon scales and in return giving them a fake ruby that shouldn't have fooled anyone. 

This one didn't seem to be handling the bustle well. My eyes wander to the precious gems she clutches. these ones real, catching the light with beautiful blue hues, shining them upon the stone walls.  "You won't get far bartering that in the market with this attitude" I chide to her.  "Do you see those stalls?" I gesture to a few ramshackle stands, with lines behind them. "I've watched those men scam 3 others out of their possessions, they won't waste a moment stealing yours if they see you sulking about in an alley"  I didn't dare mention that she was a child, and they wouldn't even give a second thought about taking her necklace without giving anything in return, she seemed angry enough as it was

"Come out now before they notice," I turned to step back into the crowded street, "What is it you're looking for child?"

@Maybird (This is crap im sorry)

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
i'll be the beauty queen in tears. - by Maybird - 08-13-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: i'll be the beauty queen in tears. - by Maybird - 12-01-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: i'll be the beauty queen in tears. - by Luvena - 01-01-2021, 02:59 PM