Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - paper crowns [private]

Users browsing this thread:

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

So, we are moving. To where, I'm not sure, but I follow the girl anyway.

She calls herself Elliana and it's such a pretty name. I haven't seen her around before, so I wonder if she's new here or from somewhere else. I also don't know who her friend could be or why they might be in danger.

"Saving him from what, exactly?" Of course, I don't usually say no to an adventure, but I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into. That way I can try to figure out a plan first and maybe who we might have to avoid in the castle if it comes to it.

Then, it seems my question gets answered for me after a cry rings out, echoing along the stone walls. A lemur pops out of nowhere clutching a dinner roll while a bunch of workers from the kitchen chase after him. There's yelling and waving of objects, it's all chaotic. "Oh," is all I say, although it probably gets drowned out by all the noise in front of us. Without much more hesitation, Elliana runs off and I follow. I guess now the plan is clear, try to save the lemur? (How did he even get in here?)

"How are we supposed to catch him?" I call out to Elliana, hoping she'll hear me. The lemur is so fast, I'm not even sure if anyone will be able to catch up to him.

"Speaking."

« r ; art »

@Elliana <3 (So sorry for the wait!)

Messages In This Thread
paper crowns [private] - by Elliana - 08-15-2020, 03:19 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Maeve - 08-22-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Elliana - 08-27-2020, 06:06 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Maeve - 09-19-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Elliana - 10-25-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Maeve - 11-06-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Elliana - 11-20-2020, 01:22 PM
RE: paper crowns [private] - by Maeve - 11-29-2020, 10:25 PM