Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - paper crowns [private]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 84 — Threads: 16
Signos: 525
Inactive Character

kissed my penny and threw it in
prayed to keep my soul

E
lli and Maeve stand side by side, and it is in only this moment that Elliana deems her a friend. She was not so quick to give such things as her mother was (why would she be? When she can paint anything that friendship can offer her?) Elli looks to Maeve as the kitchen worker speaks, and her heart broadens to accompany the girl inside it. “Yeah, we didn’t see anything,” she says innocently enough, her lips set in a thin line. She nods in unison with Maeve as they take their leave, and it is only then that Elliana feels her soul unclench.

“Come on out,” she says to the lemur and he leaps out and onto her back, a spot he will come to call his own, claim, and be seen more often than not. “I…” she is not sure how to answer as she turns her small face around to look at him. He falls against her neck in an exhausted hug and shuts his eyes, entirely comfortable with Elli watching out for him. “I think he might be,” she says and smiles gently as she turns to Maeve. “Elena?” She says then, recognizing her mother’s name. She doesn't say anything for a moment in response. She recalls a story of her mother fixing an injured bird, and the girl that helped her. Elli then moves close to Maeve and plants her lips against her cheek in something less than a kiss. “That’s my mother,” she admits. “I will see you again soon, Maeve,” she says and like the ghosts that whisper to her—she is gone.

@Maeve elliana speaks

elliana

« ♡ »
« r »

Messages In This Thread
paper crowns [private] - by Elliana - 08-15-2020, 03:19 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Maeve - 08-22-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Elliana - 08-27-2020, 06:06 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Maeve - 09-19-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Elliana - 10-25-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Maeve - 11-06-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Elliana - 11-20-2020, 01:22 PM