Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - paper crowns [private]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

When the lemur jumps onto Elli's back, it's as if he had been there all along. I can tell he's comfortable there and with her, so there's no doubt in my mind that they're bonded. It's the same way Rory will perch on my shoulder when he's not flying above me. I'm glad that we saved him and they've finally found each other.

I'm surprised to hear that Elena is Elli's mother, but I've been told by some that the universe works in funny ways. Maybe this is just one of those and now at least I've done Elena a favor by helping her daughter. Either way, I'm glad that I've made another new friend.

Before I can say much more, Elli has to go and I smile until she's left, then it turns to a frown. It's just Rory and I again, so I'm not totally alone but that was more fun than I've had for as long as I can remember. She said she would see me again, so I hope she's right.

"Come on Rory, let's go get a victory snack!" I tell him and skip off to the kitchen where I know they'll spare me some fresh baked bread or a pastry (or two).

"Speaking."

« r ; art »

@Elliana <3

Messages In This Thread
paper crowns [private] - by Elliana - 08-15-2020, 03:19 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Maeve - 08-22-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Elliana - 08-27-2020, 06:06 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Maeve - 09-19-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Elliana - 10-25-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Maeve - 11-06-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: paper crowns [quest] - by Elliana - 11-20-2020, 01:22 PM
RE: paper crowns [private] - by Maeve - 11-29-2020, 10:25 PM