Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the first snow of winter

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 306 — Threads: 50
Signos: 900
Inactive Character

Elena’s blue eyes widen for a moment with a steady, “Careful,” as Maeve slides over to them on the ice. Elena had experienced something similar when sparring with the Dawn Court King. There is still a dull ache in her shoulder if she thinks about it too much. Elena watches as the girls greet each other, friends it would seem. Elli needed more friends than just her paintbrush and canvas. She turns to the fire wielder when she speaks, allowing a moment for the girls to catch up with one another. “I was,” she says nodding, blinking blue eyes. “I have been healing since I was very young, I started as an apprentice, just a little bit older than Maeve,” she says, those eyes twinkle as she looks down at the girl.

Elena came across Maeve at a time in her life when she was questioning whether or not she would actually be able to be a mother, and the girl, Maeve, showed her through her beauty and her innocence that she could, that she would. “Glad to see it,” she says in response to Morrighan.

“I did not know they knew each other either,” Elena replies, glancing at the children. “Her father lives in Night Court so we travel there and often she will stay with him,” she responds. “So I am not surprised they ran into each other.”

Elena grins at the Regent. “We did,” she says brightly. “I thought we could use an adventure today, winter does get so dreary,” she adds, thinking about all that has happened since the heat of summer and the crash of fall, and how winter brought her both snowfall and Elli. She turns in the direction of their daughters and speaks across the cold air. “Hey girls, who do you think can build a snow animal faster? The grown ups or the kids?” She asks them, smirking before turning to Morrighan. “Ready? ….Set…..Go!”

picture by cannon <3

@Maeve

[Image: ddvotwe-59302ba6-6a81-47bf-9846-30c5a5db...0iFb4PvyXE]

let's light this house on fire
we'll dance in the warmth of its blaze
pixel made by the amazing star

Messages In This Thread
the first snow of winter - by Morrighan - 08-15-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: the first snow of winter - by Elena - 08-31-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: the first snow of winter - by Maeve - 09-30-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: the first snow of winter - by Elliana - 10-26-2020, 12:04 PM
RE: the first snow of winter - by Morrighan - 11-03-2020, 09:06 PM