Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - tamed.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

some women fear the fire
some simply become it

It's another day without any sign of Al'Zahra and the sound of those goddamn chains.

I've had the guards keep an eye out for her and told them as soon as she's spotted, to apprehend her immediately and bring her to me. I suppose lucky for her, they haven't seen her because I'm not really sure what I would do if I saw her again.

The fact that she didn't have the decency to bring our daughter back herself makes my blood boil. Instead some random soldier from Dawn Court brought her back. Thank Caligo she managed to pick one that's trustworthy and didn't just decide to kidnap Maeve.

What's worse is Maeve keeps asking about her. I don't know what to tell her. Sorry daughter, your other mother decided she doesn't give a shit anymore and abandoned you. She abandoned me before you were born. It probably pained her to even spend a shred of time with you. Maeve is too young to comprehend such concepts and as fun as shitting on others' happiness can be, I don't ever want to do that to my sweet daughter. She doesn't deserve that. So I say Al'Zahra is on a trip and I'm not sure when she will be back.

These are the thoughts that seem to plague my mind these days and keep me from sleeping. Of course I always had an issue with insomnia, but this makes it worse. Part of me fears she'll come out of nowhere and take Maeve from me just to spite me. Bram tells me he'll never let that happen as he always has a watchful eye on my daughter when I'm not around. Usually she doesn't suspect anything.

When I round the corner of the castle, I'm shaken from my thoughts when I see a man wandering around. I don't know who he is personally, but I vaguely remember him as one of the new Court members. Still, the fact that he's just wandering around aimlessly makes me suspicious.

"Looking for something?" I ask, not really caring if my arrival startles him. It's likely the judgment will be clearly shown on my face. "You're new here, aren't you?" I wait to introduce myself because I'm curious about his character and if he might already know who he's speaking to. If he's smart, he won't try anything stupid.

"Speaking."
credits

@Arkhandirr hope you don't mind him meeting the Regent after all haha

Messages In This Thread
tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 08-23-2020, 03:18 PM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 08-23-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 08-27-2020, 02:24 PM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 09-01-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 09-04-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 09-26-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: tamed. - by Arkhandirr - 10-12-2020, 03:22 PM
RE: tamed. - by Morrighan - 10-24-2020, 09:18 PM