Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - me against the world, leave the ocean full of pearls

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 306 — Threads: 50
Signos: 900
Inactive Character

elena

« ♡ »

Home isn't where the heart is. It's wherever the wind feels right.
E
lena would have loved the Bexley of another time, another Novus it would seem. She would have loved hearing her stories, the tales of adventure. She would have admired Bexley’s bravery, would have thought that she reminded her of another girl who was brave and just the right amount of beautiful reckless to make her irresistible. ‘You remind me of someone,’ she would have said. ‘Who?’ Bexley may have asked. ‘An old friend, an old leader.’ Elena would have smiled. ‘You either would have hated her or fallen in love with her.’ Elena might have said if she was brave to speak of Kensa in such a way. She would wonder then, if Bexley was much the same.

The empath can sense the stiffening even if she does not notice it. So she tries to smile a little wider as her gaze meets Bexley’s own, a gaze of blue eyes that are so achingly familiar. She wonders, if finding Bexley beautiful makes her vain, because there are so many similarities. But there is something in the golden face of Bexley that is bright, more beautiful than Elena could ever hold. Elena is not light and bright, she is not raw aching beauty, nor is she important in any way. But she does burn. If she is like the sun, then she is a red giant burning everything she can reach, everything that comes too close. She does not mean to, but again and again the world seemed to fracture around her.

But Bexley is this all powerful flame that Elena can feel as clear as sand over the dunes. Controlled, calculated, a planned burning. She wonders what sparked the fire.

“That makes two of us,” she says with a soft laugh that is warm and gentle, almost like a song. Is it easy to tell that Novu’s waters were not the first she has bathed in, nor the second or third? “Where were you before this?” She is bold enough to ask. She has asked Anandi, and if she can ask the kelpie woman, than she can ask the blue flame that is Bexley. She watches the smirk on her golden face appear. “I’m Elena.” Is her only response to it.

@Bexley elena speaks
« r »

[Image: ddvotwe-59302ba6-6a81-47bf-9846-30c5a5db...0iFb4PvyXE]

let's light this house on fire
we'll dance in the warmth of its blaze
pixel made by the amazing star

Messages In This Thread
RE: me against the world, leave the ocean full of pearls - by Elena - 12-06-2020, 06:04 PM