Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - we are trying to grow wings [date]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

It's a new world, it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts

As I try to save what's left of my snow monster blob, I think back to when I tried to make these with Elli, her mom and Momma. Somehow, it seemed a little easier to do it the first time even if it didn't turn into much of anything then either.

When Aspara suggests Momma and Moira love each other, it just makes me laugh harder. They did have a weird relationship and at least Momma seemed so obsessed about talking about her. Maybe she's on to something. "Sounds like Momma," I agree, knowing just how stubborn she can be. I love her all the same though.

I'm happy to have made my friend laugh, so it makes me smile even bigger. I'm laughing too at the thought of one of these replacing Rory. If he were here, I'm sure he'd be looking at me with narrowed little bird eyes. I don't know what I would name my snow monster though, so I take a moment to think about it.

"You know, its mouth kind of looks like a frown. Maybe I'd name it after Momma since she's always so grumpy," I say, laughing again. I know Momma too would be looking at me all unimpressed if she were here. "But then she'd probably just melt it with her fire." I'm joking of course, I know Momma wouldn't do that to something I've made. Still, I start making it look like there's hair on the snow blob's neck as if it's Momma's mane.

« r ; art » | @Aspara <3

Messages In This Thread
we are trying to grow wings [date] - by Aspara - 08-29-2020, 10:47 PM
RE: we are trying to grow wings [date] - by Maeve - 09-19-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: we are trying to grow wings [date] - by Maeve - 10-21-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: we are trying to grow wings [date] - by Maeve - 12-06-2020, 10:35 PM