Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - red wine with hints of poison [date]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

"speaking"

tagged
@Vercingtorix

credit
link
i'm gonna lure you into the dark , my cold desire

"Too long" he says, and Lucinda truly finds that hard to believe. Then again, perhaps the two of them stand out too much in this palace. Once she had been royal, but even they had never worn anything quite as exquisite as the Ieshans and their guests. The kelpie is here with only her staff made of carved wood and labradorite and her glowing gaze. There are no jewels that adorn her, no special silks. Perhaps before she had been turned she would seek out a merchant so she could be dressed for the occasion, but now, she doesn't feel that would be necessary. This could be why she finds herself drawn to the man because he too doesn't seem to care. When she feels the gazes of others, she looks back with the gaze of a killer.

She receives her drink from the bartender and takes a small sip. The scents of cinnamon and nutmeg fill her nose, but what touches her tongue is something sweet, almost sickly sweet. It's certainly unique, but she's not sure how she feels about it.

"Well, I was quite disappointed that I didn't receive an invitation. I heard some whispering about this lavish party at the Ieshans and knew I just had to crash it," she explains to him, her sharp teeth glistening. Lu leaves out the part that she was supposed to meet someone here for a date since they were no longer important. "I have not decided yet how I'd like to enjoy myself." There were many options here. She could spend the night with Torix with what may be all small talk and drinks Maybe he would act like a gentleman and ask her to dance. However, her alternate plan of actually crashing the party would likely be more fun. Watching all these rich idiots scream in terror would just delight her soul. Lu looks at Torix then, wondering if he has any sharp weapons with him.

There is a twinge starting at the pit of her stomach, but she dismisses it for hunger. So far, she has not realized that the Solterran boy poisoned her drink and takes another sip.

« r »

Messages In This Thread
red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 08-30-2020, 01:30 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 10-10-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 11-01-2020, 06:41 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 11-07-2020, 10:53 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 11-22-2020, 10:44 PM