Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - red wine with hints of poison [date]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

"speaking"

tagged
@Vercingtorix

credit
link
i'm gonna lure you into the dark , my cold desire

There is something wild awakening in Lucinda as she spends time with this man. It's more than just attraction. She can see it in his eyes that he must share the same penchant for mischief and chaos. While she's had her fun with Anandi, she is nothing like Torix. She hasn't fully embraced the monster that she is and it takes begging and provoking for Lucinda to get that out of her. With this man, it seems he's already well aware.

"My thoughts exactly," she says, her lashes blinking slowly at him. There is a part of her that wants to devour him just for being the way he is, but she knows then it'd be very unlikely she'd ever find someone to share this part of herself with.

Her vision starts to blur and now she is suspicious of her drink. The kelpie takes one look at the glass, then to the bartender, and then back to Torix. "Well, for starters, I think that man slipped something into my drink, so it might be fun to kill him. Unless of course," she pauses and begins to sound more accusatory, "There's something you would like to tell me." Lu softens and looks to the crowd. Part of her hopes she didn't fall for some kind of trick by this man, especially since they seemed to be getting along well enough. She doesn't want to have to kill him.

"Otherwise, it might be fun to set this place on fire." Although everything is still becoming blurrier by the second, she manages to conjure the illusion of green fire between them. It looks as if it's coming up from the ground and beginning to consume the table they're sitting at.

She's not one to go without a bang.

« r »

Messages In This Thread
red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 08-30-2020, 01:30 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 10-10-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 11-01-2020, 06:41 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 11-07-2020, 10:53 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 11-22-2020, 10:44 PM