Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - red wine with hints of poison [date]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

"speaking"

tagged
@Vercingtorix

credit
link
i'm gonna lure you into the dark , my cold desire

She is trying her best to keep her composure so as to not draw too much attention. Before, Lucinda would revel in the idea of everyone's eyes on her as she destroyed their lovely party. Now that she's all out of sorts, she would much rather leave in the shadows and come back at a better time. At least now she knows not to trust the drinks anymore in Solterra.

And it is a shame because she felt like she was getting somewhere with Torix and she thinks he felt the same too. They could've made so much chaos together.

"Perhaps another time, then?"

Lucinda smiles back, already feeling stronger with the rush of cool air on her skin. "Absolutely," she says and moves away from his shoulder. Her balance is still off, but she doesn't need to depend on him any longer. "You'll know where to find me." She shows him her teeth for a moment and then leans in to kiss him on the cheek. It takes everything in her to pull away and not bite his throat after being so close to it. She is still hungry for chaos.

Another time, another time.

So she leaves him there, as much as her bloodlust forbids it to go find a place to rest for the night. Her sea is calling her back and, hopefully, it will call Torix back to her too.

« r »

Messages In This Thread
red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 08-30-2020, 01:30 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 10-10-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 11-01-2020, 06:41 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 11-07-2020, 10:53 PM
RE: red wine with hints of poison [date] - by Lucinda - 11-22-2020, 10:44 PM