Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - an addict for dramatics

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Malik

tagged
@Ruth

credit
1 / 2
malik
I'm an addict for dramatics, i confuse the two for love

I've flirted many times before, said the same lines even, and yeah I've gotten some mixed reactions. Some appreciate the compliment and even glow a little brighter from it, others get confused and then there are those that don't like it at all and might hit me or throw something at my face. Well, Ruth does none of those things. In fact, I'm not expecting her response at all.

"I'm looking for embalming fluid."

She says it so… nonchalantly too? As if this is a normal thing that everyone does or even a normal reaction to someone hitting on you. I just blink and look at her kind of dumbfounded. For once, someone has left me totally speechless and not in the they're so hot kind of speechless. Literally speechless.

"Uhh… oh," I start to say, hating myself for hesitating so much. "What do you need that for?" I'm hoping this isn't something she intends to use on me if this interaction goes south. I don't know much about the Ieshans other than they're rich and hold good parties, so maybe this will teach me I need to do more of my homework if I'm to get in their good graces.

"I think it's at the one over here," I say, gesturing to a stall further up and start to walk with her to it. I'm hoping my charm and style will be enough for me to skirt past whatever darker intentions this woman might have.

Messages In This Thread
an addict for dramatics - by Malik - 10-03-2020, 10:13 PM
RE: an addict for dramatics - by Ruth - 10-18-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: an addict for dramatics - by Malik - 11-07-2020, 10:07 PM