Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - to hint of malign pursuit,

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

T
here is a part of her that's returned to Solterra to seek out the one who poisoned her. It's been some time, and the poison hadn't been that bad, but it's always been in the back of her mind that she never handled it properly. Of course, Lucinda mostly came back to look for Vercingtorix. There is something about the darkness of his soul that keeps luring her back in and making her hunger for more. She wants to see those parts of him that reflect her own so they can create wonderful chaos together.

Soon, soon.

For now she is hunting, although there is not much to hunt in the vast empty desert. Abraxia flies above to look out for anything that might be worth tracking. After some time, there is a smell on the wind that lures them both. The dragon warns her of a mare and a creature walking up ahead.

Then there is the circle of vultures, but there is enough distance where the birds won't be spooked yet by their presence. She can tell her bonded is looking at them with hunger in her eyes, but the vultures are more interested in something else. They are flying lower as if they are flying towards the mare and her companion. Now the kelpie is intrigued.

"You two must be dead things walking. At least, I'm not sure why else vultures would have so much interest in you here," she says as she comes to face the other mare. Lu notices the blade where the tip of her tail should be- a valuable weapon for sure. Then, there is her companion who is unlike any creature she's seen before and that sweet, sweet smell of a wound in his skin. It's what makes the kelpie feel hungry now.

"Although I must admit, your friend there has a delightful smell to his blood," Lucinda says, her lips curving to a smirk. There is a look in her eyes that is both wicked and deadly, but she hasn't decided what she wants to do yet.

Then, the vultures start descending.

i wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
you're my kill of the night

« r ; art »

@Thana

Messages In This Thread
to hint of malign pursuit, - by Thana - 11-05-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: to hint of malign pursuit, - by Lucinda - 11-07-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: to hint of malign pursuit, - by Thana - 11-09-2020, 08:09 PM
RE: to hint of malign pursuit, - by Lucinda - 11-17-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: to hint of malign pursuit, - by Thana - 11-21-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: to hint of malign pursuit, - by Lucinda - 11-22-2020, 10:50 PM