Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - to hint of malign pursuit,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

I
nstead of an answer she had been expecting, the woman threatens to devour her. It makes Lucinda laugh at the idea because no one is above her. Not even this one who is dead yet very much alive at the same time. She could try and maybe Lu would let her. There is some fun in the feeling of dying when your vision starts to tunnel and the pulse inside you grows stronger, faster. The scent of blood fills your nose.

"That would be some entertainment," is all she says on it though because she's not so sure of it now. Not when the sea is so far away from her grasp and there is nothing but the endless sand dunes around them. From above, Abraxia cries out.

The kelpie doesn't bother to finish her meal, but instead watches with curiosity at the unicorn's beast and the way it presses a paw into the bird's throat. It's pathetically trying to escape, but it's too weak to overcome the creature's strength. Still, it lays there wide eyed and attempting to scream.

The woman says they took something and it only makes her more curious and more hungry for chaos. She steps closer to them and tilts her head. "How badly do they need to pay?"

Maybe it's not each other they need to devour, but this creature. It didn't matter so much to her what they did and why anymore. She only ever wants to consume and destroy. Maybe now she can with someone else.

i wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
you're my kill of the night

« r ; art »

@Thana

Messages In This Thread
to hint of malign pursuit, - by Thana - 11-05-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: to hint of malign pursuit, - by Lucinda - 11-07-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: to hint of malign pursuit, - by Thana - 11-09-2020, 08:09 PM
RE: to hint of malign pursuit, - by Lucinda - 11-17-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: to hint of malign pursuit, - by Thana - 11-21-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: to hint of malign pursuit, - by Lucinda - 11-22-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: to hint of malign pursuit, - by Thana - 11-27-2020, 06:01 PM