Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - hearts like wildflowers [festival]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

— the fire healer —

I can tell Bram doesn't know who Po is because he stares at us with his hackles starting to raise. After Po nuzzles me, I turn to press my nose into Bram's neck. His fur tickles as I tell him softly, "It's okay, he's just a friend." And I see the fur on his back settle again. He probably still isn't sure and I know he's just being protective, but really! It's not like I'm going off to get myself killed. Especially not after all that I went through on the island.

Po asks if I'm here with Momma and my ears droop. I feel a little bad that I'm not so I avoid his gaze for a moment. "Um, no…" I say, trailing off. I probably should've come with her, but she's been busy lately. "I'm here with Uncle Tenebrae and Momma's wolf, Bram. Momma had a lot of work to do and couldn't take me." It does make me sad when she can't bring me places, but I know traveling is hard for her, even when she's not busy. At least this time it isn't a stranger that's going to be bringing me back home.

I wrinkle my nose at him then, realizing that he's far from his own home too. "Why aren't you in Del...Delly… your home?" I struggle to get the words out. I don't think I'll ever get that word right. "Did you come for the pretty flowers too?" I know that as soon as I heard about a field full of tulips, I had to see it for myself.

"Speaking."
credits

@Ipomoea <3

Messages In This Thread
hearts like wildflowers [festival] - by Maeve - 11-06-2020, 10:37 PM
RE: hearts like wildflowers [festival] - by Ipomoea - 11-21-2020, 08:27 PM
RE: hearts like wildflowers [festival] - by Maeve - 11-29-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: hearts like wildflowers [festival] - by Ipomoea - 11-30-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: hearts like wildflowers [festival] - by Maeve - 12-13-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: hearts like wildflowers [festival] - by Ipomoea - 12-27-2020, 12:05 AM