Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - hearts like wildflowers [festival]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

— the fire healer —

The flower man as I think I'll start calling him now, tells me he has friends here. I wonder if he knows Elena and Elli too, but there are probably so many others in the Court that he could know. He's a Very Important Man too, so maybe he knows everyone? I would lose track of everyone's names, I think.

I know at least it was Elena who put all of this together, or at least that's what Ten said. It still amazes me that someone could take the time to plant soooo many tulips. She's a patient lady though, so maybe it was fun or relaxing for her. I haven't seen her yet, but I'm hoping I might be able to find her before we go back home.

Beside me, Bram is sniffing through the flowers again and making loud snuffling sounds. It almost distracts me from Po's question. It's a good one too because as I look around, I can't decide which is my favorite. My nose is all scrunched while I get deep in thought. The one I found for Ten was a deep purple, it almost looked as black as his shadows. I kind of liked that one, but I don't see any of those around here now to show Po. When I see a brighter purple tulip among a patch of red, I decide on that one since it's a close second.

Quickly, I bounce over to stand by the flower and poke it with my nose. "This one!" I say, proud of the choice I've made. "Which one do you like?" I ask, tilting my head then.

"Speaking."
credits

@Ipomoea <3

Messages In This Thread
hearts like wildflowers [festival] - by Maeve - 11-06-2020, 10:37 PM
RE: hearts like wildflowers [festival] - by Ipomoea - 11-21-2020, 08:27 PM
RE: hearts like wildflowers [festival] - by Maeve - 11-29-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: hearts like wildflowers [festival] - by Ipomoea - 11-30-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: hearts like wildflowers [festival] - by Maeve - 12-13-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: hearts like wildflowers [festival] - by Ipomoea - 12-27-2020, 12:05 AM