Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - generosity's my enemy

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

There was always a peaceful serenity about the cliffside. From the moment he had arrived in Novus, it was here that he felt the most comfortable. To be able to look over the edge at the ocean lapping against the rocks, to hear the sounds of the waves crashing. Something about it was calming and soothing. Adding to the moment was the sun that was just barely beginning to rise. The sky filled with oranges and yellows, Rhone’s eyes scanning over it. This was what he loved doing. A quiet morning, sipping his coffee, reflecting on his life and his future.

He missed the mornings of quiet conversation with Asterion, of the deep thoughts that the other stallion seemed to resurrect within him. He missed that stallion, more than he probably could care to admit. But he had moved on to something greater, an encouragement to Rhone to do the same.

So much had changed in the last year. So many of his friends were long gone, leaving him to reflect in the quietness of the morning by himself. Rhone wished he had a friend to share this moment with for it was too beautiful to simply take in on his own. There were so many good things that his new day had to offer and it was a shame Rhone was going to encounter them all by himself.

But even as he stands here alone, he can hear footsteps behind him. Someone is coming to join him and there is a part of Rhone that wants to turn around an greet him or her. And yet, he cannot pull his eyes away from the beauty of the morning. Whoever is coming towards him will stand beside him if they were to converse. Who knew? Perhaps they were just passing through or perhaps they sought him out individually. There were so many possibilities. Rhone would simply stand here and wait, waiting for the world to change. He could probably stand here forever if he was given the opportunity. Sighing, the stallion waited. 

Messages In This Thread
generosity's my enemy - by Rhone - 11-08-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Mephisto - 11-08-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Rhone - 11-19-2020, 04:35 PM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Mephisto - 11-20-2020, 08:07 AM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Rhone - 12-05-2020, 09:18 AM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Mephisto - 12-07-2020, 07:56 AM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Rhone - 12-16-2020, 09:51 AM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Mephisto - 01-01-2021, 03:10 PM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Rhone - 01-01-2021, 10:07 PM