Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - generosity's my enemy

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

Rhone is nothing but a dear friend. He is friend to everyone, choosing words to uplift rather than to hurt. He wants her to see that he magic is a gift, not a hindrance, but he cannot force her to see it as such. He can tell that she is lost and confused, but he knows that she will go on a journey of understanding. That is a journey only she can go on and there is nothing he can do to make it easier for her. He tells himself that he will say a prayer for her and her growth.

He nods his head at her thanks, knowing that perhaps he had given her more questions than answers. But at least she knew which areas she needed to think about.

She looks to the sky and he knows that look. Duty calls her and he does nothing but let her go. One’s duty to their court is important and while their duties differ completely, each is no less important than the other. "Any time, my friend. I love to share." The libraries had been a place he was growing to love. They offered so much knowledge and wisdom, something Rhone was finding that he craved.

He watches her leave, taking leap into the sky and becoming one with the wind. He watches her leave with a smile about his face, knowing that he has changed her life forever, even if she doesn’t yet realize it. He sighs, watching the sun rise higher in the sky. Today had been a beautiful start to the morning.

And so, with a final glance at the tree he had worked so hard to plant and grow, Rhone turns himself away from the cliff’s edge. Steps take him back towards the court and back towards the bustling life below.

@Mephisto – a closer <3

Messages In This Thread
generosity's my enemy - by Rhone - 11-08-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Mephisto - 11-08-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Rhone - 11-19-2020, 04:35 PM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Mephisto - 11-20-2020, 08:07 AM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Rhone - 12-05-2020, 09:18 AM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Mephisto - 12-07-2020, 07:56 AM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Rhone - 12-16-2020, 09:51 AM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Mephisto - 01-01-2021, 03:10 PM
RE: generosity's my enemy - by Rhone - 01-01-2021, 10:07 PM